Earn back 10% from purchases* at The Red Lion
Receive special discounted prices for Loyalty card holders only.
Term’s & Conditions:
- Card holders must be at least 18 years old
- Loyalty cards cannot be used after 8pm Friday & Saturday nights, including bank holiday Sundays, Christmas Eve, Boxing day, New year’s Eve.
- Certain items are excluded from earning back money on the loyalty card which include:
– Double Up offers
– Bar Snacks I.e. Crisps, Nuts & Pork scratchings.
– Tobacco products.
– Offers that already include a monetary discount
- Loyalty cards have a maximum limit of £50, after which no more points can be earned.
- Points can only be added to a loyalty card at the point of purchase, it is the card holder’s responsibility to produce the card at the point of purchase
- We hold the right to withdraw the loyalty card offer at any time, with at least two weeks’ notice for remaining points to be spent.
- Loyalty cards can only be used by the cardholder & their friends & family when the cardholder is present.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone from the loyalty card offer if found to abusing the loyalty card offer or breaking any laws, in which all remaining points will be removed.
- Each person can only have 1 loyalty card account.
- Faulty loyalty cards will be replaced free of charge for those deemed to be damaged through general wear & tear.
- Lost, Stolen & Damaged through the users’ negligence can be replaced for a cost of £1.
Loyalty card holders are responsible for the safe keeping of their cards, lost or stolen cards should be reported as soon as possible to prevent unauthorised usage.